Once a purchase has been properly delivered to its buyer and he marks it as received a seller evaluation panel will be displayed.
On this panel the buyer can provide an individual grading for the packaging, processing speed and item description as well as give a global one for the seller. The buyer can grade with 1 (bad) up to 5 (outstanding) coins for the seller. An optional comment can be attached to the grading. If the buyer does not mark the item as received in a period of 45 days, it will automatically been marked as received and a 5 coins grade will be given to the seller in all fields.
The Seller Status
Based on the sales feedback a seller is assigned a status that represents how good or bad that seller is. For this purpose only the general feedback is taken into account.
There are 5 current status a seller can achieve:
- Outstanding seller
- Over 4.5 average as feedback
- Very good seller
- Between 4.0 and 4.5 as average feedback
- Good seller
- Between 3.0 and 3.5 as average feedback
- Average seller
- Between 2.5 and 3.0 as average feedback
- Bad seller
- Between 0.1 and 2.5 as average feedback
- New seller
- No evaluations
- A special status is WARNING! you reach this status if you have more tha 20% of your sales lost.
NOTE: A sale is counted when the seller sends it.