After buying our coins, we all want them in our hands as soon as possible, but first we need to wait for the seller to pack our order and then have the transport service take it to our home.
In most of the purchases this process takes few days and the number of states for which an order passes from purchase to receipt is reduced:
Paid ⇒ Not sent ⇒ Sent ⇒ Received
Unfortunately, there are times when problems occur along this process, for this reason and to provide detailed information on each case, we have established a system of order statuses that covers all possible incidents. Next you have a detailed list of all of them together with the possible actions for buyers and sellers.
Possible status of an order:
- Failed - Seller does not accept the currency ⇒ The seller does not accept payments in Euros, so the transaction is not performed, no money transaction is carried out, the purchase is marked as failed.
Failed - Buyer and seller has the same PayPal email ⇒ The buyer and seller have
the same PayPal account, the transaction can not be performed.
The money does not move from the buyer’s account and the transaction is marked as failed.
- Seller ⇒ Check that the PayPal email is correct, if you have questions you can check out your account configuration.
- Buyer ⇒ Check that you have selected the correct seller's coins.
Pending - Multi currency payment ⇒ The seller allows payments in Euros but with
manual validation. The money is transferred to the vendor's account but is pending until the
payment is accepted. If within 30 days the payment has not been accepted, it is returned to
the buyer's account, and the transaction being marked as "Refunded".
- Seller ⇒ You must access your PayPal account to accept the payment manually.
- Buyer ⇒ You must wait for the seller to accept the payment manually or wait 30 days for the automatic reimbursement by PayPal.
Pending - Seller account is not active ⇒ The seller does not have the account
active and can not receive the payment. The seller has 30 days to verify the account,
if after 30 days he does not verify it, the money is reimbursed to the buyer's account,
marking the transaction as "Refunded".
- Seller ⇒ You must access your PayPal account to activate it.
- Buyer ⇒ You have to wait for the seller to verify the account or that the 30-day period has elapsed for the automatic reimbursement by PayPal.
- Not sent ⇒ The buyer has made the payment the coins has not yet been sent yet: After 10 days the purchase automatically is marked as to "Not received automatically". The buyer can claim the money.
Sent ⇒ The seller has sent the coins.
- Seller ⇒ You do not have to take any action, just wait for the courier to make the delivery.
Buyer ⇒ You must wait for the receipt of the package.
- Once your item has arrived at your address you should mark this purchase as "Received" and evaluate the seller accordingly.
- If after 30 days you have not received your item you can mark it as "Not received".
- If after 45 days no action was taken on the purchase, it will be marked as "Received" and the seller will be assigned the highest evaluation.
- Received ⇒ A purchase is "Received" when the buyer has marked it as received or if more than 45 days have passed since the shipment and no modification has been made by the buyer.
Automatically received ⇒ After 45 days the buyer has not taken any action,
the system marks the transaction as "Automatically received".
- Seller ⇒ The system has assigned you the highest rating, you can check it from here.
- Buyer ⇒ Once the order has been marked in this state, the buyer can not change anything.
Not received ⇒ The buyer has marked the transaction as "Not received".
- Seller ⇒ Use the message system to contact the buyer and try to solve the problem.
- Buyer ⇒ Use the message system to contact the seller and try to solve the problem.
Not received automatically ⇒ It has been 10 days since the buyer paid for the
purchase, and the seller has not sent the coins in that time.
- Seller ⇒ The buyer has lost the opportunity to send the package.
- Buyer ⇒ You can begin the process of requesting reimbursement by the buyer.
Refunded ⇒ The payment of the order has been reimbursed to the buyer.
- Buyer / Seller ⇒ There is no possible action
Denied ⇒ The seller had the pending multi-currency payment in his account,
instead of accepting the payment he denied it. The money goes back to the buyer's account and
the transaction is marked as denied.
- Buyer / Seller ⇒ There is no possible action
- Unknown ⇒ The transaction has entered an unknown state. If this happens, please contact technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All transitions between changes of status of an order are notified by email to both buyer and seller.
If you have any questions regarding your purchases or sales, please contact technical support at . email@example.com.