A trademark is a word, name, symbol or device (or a combination of those items) that identifies the goods or services of a person or company and distinguishes them from the goods and services of others. The word "CoinCollectionMarket" and other CoinCollectionMarket graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names (together, the "CoinCollectionMarket Marks") are registered trademarks, trademarks or trade dress of CoinCollectionMarket, in Spain. and/or other countries.
Why must CoinCollectionMarket protect the CoinCollectionMarket Marks? CoinCollectionMarket must be to able assure Internet users and others that only the services offered, sponsored, or endorsed by CoinCollectionMarket actually bear the CoinCollectionMarket Marks. Trademark law requires that we not only protect against improper use of the CoinCollectionMarket Marks, but also protect against the use of confusingly similar marks.
Using the CoinCollectionMarket Marks
Affiliates that violate any of the following program restrictions may be suspended or removed from the Spread the Seeds Program and may not receive commissions, in CoinCollectionMarket’s sole discretion:
We support and encourage using the CoinCollectionMarket Marks in the following ways:
- Make fair use of CoinCollectionMarket’s Marks. CoinCollectionMarket supports free speech and you do not need permission to make legitimate commentary about CoinCollectionMarket, the company, or CoinCollectionMarket’s services.
- Distinguish the CoinCollectionMarket Marks from surrounding text by, for example, capitalizing the first letter of the CoinCollectionMarket Marks.
- Spell the CoinCollectionMarket Marks properly.
We do not permit the following uses of the CoinCollectionMarket Marks:
- Incorporating the CoinCollectionMarket Marks or a confusingly similar mark into, for example, the name of your business, organization, non-profit organization, event, or trademark.
- Removing, altering, distorting or modifying the CoinCollectionMarket Marks, including adding other terms to the CoinCollectionMarket Marks to create new words.
- Using the CoinCollectionMarket Marks or a confusingly similar mark in a way that falsely implies a relationship or affiliation with, sponsorship, or endorsement by CoinCollectionMarket or that can be reasonably interpreted to suggest information comes from, or represents the views or opinions of CoinCollectionMarket.
- Using any trademarks, service marks, designs or logos that are confusingly similar to the CoinCollectionMarket Marks or the look and feel of the CoinCollectionMarket website.
- Using the CoinCollectionMarket Marks in any way or on any website that contains or promotes adult content, gambling, or otherwise violates applicable law or regulation.
- Using the CoinCollectionMarket Marks in a manner that is in CoinCollectionMarket’s sole opinion misleading, unfair, defamatory, infringing, libelous, disparaging, tarnishing, obscene or otherwise objectionable to CoinCollectionMarket.
Using the CoinCollectionMarket Marks in a product unless we’ve given you our permission in writing. To apply
for a license to use an CoinCollectionMarket Mark in connection with a product you need to contact us to
providing us the next information:
- Your contact information: Shop information, your full name, email address, address, and phone number.
- Information about the CoinCollectionMarket Marks you want to use: What specific CoinCollectionMarket Mark do you want to use? Do you want to use the CoinCollectionMarket name, the rectangle logo, another CoinCollectionMarket Mark?
- Information about the items: What will you make? How will you make the items? How will you use the CoinCollectionMarket Marks?
- Information about the quantity: How many of the items will you make each year? (This can be an estimate but we need a number).
- Information about selling the items: Where will you sell the items?
- Image of the product.
- Any other relevant information.
If you have questions or suggestions regarding personal information, please contact CoinCollectionMarket’s Support team though our email address email@example.com .