- You may make legitimate spoken or written commentary about CoinCollectionMarket that you know is not false.
- You may not falsely imply that you're employed by CoinCollectionMarket or improperly suggest an affiliation or sponsorship by CoinCollectionMarket or that the information comes from or represents the views or opinions of CoinCollectionMarket or an CoinCollectionMarket employee.
Business Cards, Promotional Items, and Advertisements:
- You may not make a business card, promotional item, or advertisement that uses the CoinCollectionMarket Marks, stylisations, or colours so that it will likely confuse the public as to your relationship with CoinCollectionMarket, if any. Please do not use the CoinCollectionMarket logo on your business cards.
Websites, Blogs, and Social Network Profiles:
- Always make it clear both visually and in text that your site is run by you and is not run by CoinCollectionMarket.
- You may not use the CoinCollectionMarket Marks (for example, the CoinCollectionMarket logo) or a confusingly similar mark on a site that contains or promotes adult content, gambling, or otherwise violates applicable law or regulation.
Using the CoinCollectionMarket Marks in a product unless we’ve given you our permission in writing. To apply for a license to use an CoinCollectionMarket Mark in connection with a product you need to contact us to email@example.com providing us the next information:
- Your contact information: Shop information, your full name, email address, address, and phone number.
- Information about the CoinCollectionMarket Marks you want to use: What specific CoinCollectionMarket Mark do you want to use? Do you want to use the CoinCollectionMarket name, the rectangle logo, another CoinCollectionMarket Mark?
- Information about the items: What will you make? How will you make the items? How will you use the CoinCollectionMarket Marks?
- Information about the quantity: How many of the items will you make each year? (This can be an estimate but we need a number).
- Information about selling the items: Where will you sell the items?
- Image of the product.
- Any other relevant information.
- Please name your event to clearly indicate who is hosting the event. This will help avoid missed communications while ensuring you get proper credit for your hard work.
- You may not use the word "CoinCollectionMarket" or a confusingly similar mark in the name of your business, LLC or not-for-profit organisation.
- Without permission, please do not use the word "CoinCollectionMarket" in your CoinCollectionMarket name or last name.
If you have questions or suggestions regarding personal information, please contact CoinCollectionMarket’s Support team though our email address firstname.lastname@example.org .